Sharing Formulations Pvt Ltd is marketing Piper Nigrum, Astaxanthin And Curcumin Tablets in India.
- Curcumin is the active principle in turmeric responsible for anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- Curcumin has anti-proliferative, anti-angiogenic, prevents metastasis and stimulates apoptosis in cancer cells.
- Piperine is an amide alkaloid extracted from fruits of Piper Nigrum.
- Piperine enhaces the absorption of Curcumin (being poorly absorbed) in the body by upto 2000%, thus producing the synergistic effect.
- Astaxanthin being part of carotenoid family, is a potent anti-oxidant with broad spectrum benefits.
- Natural Astaxanthin possess potent anti-inflammatory property.
- Several studies suggest Astaxanthin has anti-cancer efficacy in multiple types of cancer like oral, bladder, colon, leukemia, hepatocellular, lung and breast cancer.